Master the strategies to centrally manage and orchestrate orders, catalogue, and inventory from online and offline sources
Ensure a consistent experience for your customers by connecting your offline retail stores and online marketplaces & webstore.
Connect with 150+global marketplaces, webstores, social media shops, POS systems & carriers and access all data in real-time.
Lack of a system that streamlines order processing, inventory & fulfilment for multiple online and offline sales channels.
Not having the right technology infrastructure that supports flexible options that allow customers to ‘click and collect’.
Disconnected stock and order management for offline retail stores and online channels hinder your ability to expand customer base.
Poorly connected systems lead to inaccurate data capture which leads to mismatched stock and order information.
Lack of diverse sales channels put you at a risk of missing vital customer data for enhancing marketing & sales strategies.
Shoppers will have a poor experience if they can't find the products they want or if the delivery options are limited or inconvenient.
Limited delivery or pick-up options may demand extra staff in peak times, leading to increased costs for order fulfilment.
Unable to manage inventory due to lack of accurate sales data leads to risk of stock-outs or overselling.
Marketplaces and Webstores
• Connect your marketplaces, webstores, and offline stores to a central platform and avoid switching between multiple tabs for basic operations.
• Avoid overselling or out-of-stock inventory through real-time syncing of orders and inventory from all channels.
• Benefit from smart order orchestration by routing orders through rules based on warehouse priority, distance, or cost.
• Offer click & collect, ship from store, return in store and other flexible options to increase sales on all channels.
• Unify offline and online sales, orders, and inventory information in a single platform to avoid manual operations and fragmented data.
• Encourage your customers to Buy Online and Pickup In Store (BOPIS) and help them save shipping fees or avoid delivery delays.
• Centrally process multichannel orders, assign picker or packer, and monitor delivery status on web or mobile.
• Automate your warehouse operations through a modular WMS that supports multiple warehouses and stock locations.
• Utilize batch, expiry, and shelf-life management methods—FIFO and FEFO—to handle and process items.
• Manage all your product listings centrally, without having to update the information on multiple marketplaces and other sales channels.
• Easily cross list and clone your product listings from one channel to another for guaranteed uniformity in your catalog content.
• Improve your marketplace search rankings by accurately mapping products and defining custom product attributes and categories.
Replenish inventory of individual retail stores and allow them to easily create and track consignment orders.
See what’s in stock at each store and automate replenishment processes either from the warehouse or from one store to another via stock transfer.
Initiate and manage returns through a central platform in case of excess or defective stock.
• Expand your sales channels through pre-built integrations with 60+ marketplaces, webstores, and social media shops.
• Connect with POS systems to control your offline stores and centrally manage data on a single platform.
• Leverage ready integrations with shipping carriers, ERPs, CRMs, TMS, accounting tools or any other platform in your ecosystem.
12-hour local-time support, 7 days a week
Assistance in local languages
Dedicated account managers, at all times
"When we speak about e-commerce logistics, I think technology is essential. Anchanto has perfected a synchronous relation between e-commerce logistics and order management."
Natal Iman Ginting
Managing Director, Telkom Metra Logistics
"Our business has grown from 30 to 6000 orders per day, thanks to Anchanto's powerful system and committed team."
CEO & Founder, Cloud Logic
"Anchanto’s technology and teams will enable our pragmatic e-commerce vision and strategy, grow our sales across countries and categories, and onboard more brands while maintaining our quality and values at heart."
Executive Director, Valiram
"Anchanto’s ready-made and powerful solutions, with most webstores and marketplaces pre-integrated, added to their ability to implement a customized solution were driving factors for us to select them to accompany Panasonic in the long term."
Managing Director, Panasonic Appliances Marketing APAC
"We were lacking interface with a lot of e-commerce marketplace and platforms. With Anchanto solutions, we found a way to grow by building the founding blocks of our eCommerce ecosystem."
Head of Asia-Pacific, Asendia
"We can see all our inventory centrally which helps us prevent overselling and achieve a 24-hour delivery rate for 95% of our orders with Anchanto solutions."
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Jovian
"We were able to capture all the details from order processing until inventory and even the location of the stock. The processes are simplified, and the platforms are easy to use."
Director, UrStore Sdn Bhd
"With Anchanto we can serve a lot more product categories. Previously, we just focus on fashion, cosmetics, electronics, and household products. By now we are able to cater to the food industry as well."
Co-founder and Director, TresGo
"We grew from 4 to 60 employees, and started receiving updated information in real-time. We now manage 19 e-commerce stores with 4700+ SKUs online, and process 10K+ orders per month."
Xiao Yen Goh
Co-founder and Managing Director, Rurutiki
"With Anchanto’s SaaS technology, we complete 97.5% order fulfillment within 48 hours with minimum manpower. Their system also supports our vision to achieve omnichannel retail."
Rudy Dong Chao
Head of E-commerce & International Business Units, Poney
Achieve unparalleled success by embracing technology designed with your ecosystem in mind.